Wallace County Property Data (Kansas)

The Wallace County Recorder of Deeds keeps property, land, and property tax records for their county or local government in Wallace County, Kansas. These records contain a wealth of property data, including property tax assessments, property appraisals, and records on property transfers and sales such as titles and deeds. The Recorder of Deeds also has information on current and former property owners, a property's sale price, and descriptions of the Wallace County property. They may also keep Wallace County property maps that show boundaries, public property, property zones, and unclaimed parcels. This Wallace County property data is often available to the public online through the Recorder of Deeds website.

Wallace County Recorder of Deeds Sharon Springs KS PO Box 10 67758 785-852-4283

The Wallace County Housing Authorities operate at the local level to create housing options for people who have low incomes in Wallace County, Kansas. They may provide low-income rental housing or rental assistance programs, as well as operating apartments and single-family homes. Housing Authorities maintain Wallace County property data on people who use their services, including income information, housing assistance, and any housing reports about the renters. They can also provide information on how to apply for low-income housing and using Wallace County Housing Authority services. Wallace County property records and information about housing may be available on the Housing Authority website.

Sharon Springs Housing Authority Sharon Springs KS 530 South Gardner Street 67758 785-852-4767

The Wallace County Assessor's Office determines the value of taxable property in a county or local community in Wallace County, Kansas. This property data is used to assess and collect property taxes. Assessor Offices maintain several forms of Wallace County property data, including property tax assessments, property appraisal values, and records on public property and unclaimed parcels. These Wallace County property records contain information on current and former owners, historic property tax rates, and changes to the appraisal process or property tax formulas. Wallace County Assessors may also keep property maps that show property boundaries, buildings, and zoning lines, and their records may include information on unpaid property taxes, tax liens, and foreclosures. Assessor Offices may provide online access to Wallace County property data.

Wallace County Appraiser Sharon Springs KS 313 Main Street 67758 785-852-4206

The Wallace County Clerk's Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including a range of property records in Wallace County, Kansas. These property records include documents on Wallace County property taxes such as property appraisals, property tax assessments, unpaid property taxes, and tax liens or foreclosures. These records contain property data about the former and current owners, property sales or transfers, and the property's boundaries. Clerk Offices often also keep property maps that contain Wallace County property boundaries, property tax data, public property, and unclaimed parcels. These sources of Wallace County property data, which are important for owners and prospective buyers, are often available on the Clerk Office website.

Wallace County Clerk Sharon Springs KS PO Box 70 67758 785-852-4282