Pottawatomie County Property Data (Kansas)

The Pottawatomie County Recorder of Deeds keeps property, land, and property tax records for their county or local government in Pottawatomie County, Kansas. These records contain a wealth of property data, including property tax assessments, property appraisals, and records on property transfers and sales such as titles and deeds. The Recorder of Deeds also has information on current and former property owners, a property's sale price, and descriptions of the Pottawatomie County property. They may also keep Pottawatomie County property maps that show boundaries, public property, property zones, and unclaimed parcels. This Pottawatomie County property data is often available to the public online through the Recorder of Deeds website.

Pottawatomie Register of Deeds Westmoreland KS 207 North 1st Street 66549 785-457-3471

The Pottawatomie County Clerk's Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including a range of property records in Pottawatomie County, Kansas. These property records include documents on Pottawatomie County property taxes such as property appraisals, property tax assessments, unpaid property taxes, and tax liens or foreclosures. These records contain property data about the former and current owners, property sales or transfers, and the property's boundaries. Clerk Offices often also keep property maps that contain Pottawatomie County property boundaries, property tax data, public property, and unclaimed parcels. These sources of Pottawatomie County property data, which are important for owners and prospective buyers, are often available on the Clerk Office website.

Emmett City Clerk Emmett KS 400 Main Street 66422 785-535-8145

Olsburg City Clerk Olsburg KS 317 2nd Street 66520 785-468-3209

Pottawatomie County Clerk Office Westmoreland KS 207 North 1st Street 66549 785-457-3314

The Pottawatomie County Housing Authorities operate at the local level to create housing options for people who have low incomes in Pottawatomie County, Kansas. They may provide low-income rental housing or rental assistance programs, as well as operating apartments and single-family homes. Housing Authorities maintain Pottawatomie County property data on people who use their services, including income information, housing assistance, and any housing reports about the renters. They can also provide information on how to apply for low-income housing and using Pottawatomie County Housing Authority services. Pottawatomie County property records and information about housing may be available on the Housing Authority website.

Onaga Housing Authority Onaga KS 840 Clifton Street 66521 785-889-4616

Wamego Housing Authority Wamego KS 1201 Chrysler Drive 66547 785-456-7675

Westmoreland Housing Authority Westmoreland KS 605 State Street 66549 785-457-3488

The Pottawatomie County Assessor's Office determines the value of taxable property in a county or local community in Pottawatomie County, Kansas. This property data is used to assess and collect property taxes. Assessor Offices maintain several forms of Pottawatomie County property data, including property tax assessments, property appraisal values, and records on public property and unclaimed parcels. These Pottawatomie County property records contain information on current and former owners, historic property tax rates, and changes to the appraisal process or property tax formulas. Pottawatomie County Assessors may also keep property maps that show property boundaries, buildings, and zoning lines, and their records may include information on unpaid property taxes, tax liens, and foreclosures. Assessor Offices may provide online access to Pottawatomie County property data.

Pottawatomie County Assessor's Office Westmoreland KS PO Box 288 66549 785-457-3500