Brown County Property Data (Kansas)

The Brown County Recorder of Deeds keeps property, land, and property tax records for their county or local government in Brown County, Kansas. These records contain a wealth of property data, including property tax assessments, property appraisals, and records on property transfers and sales such as titles and deeds. The Recorder of Deeds also has information on current and former property owners, a property's sale price, and descriptions of the Brown County property. They may also keep Brown County property maps that show boundaries, public property, property zones, and unclaimed parcels. This Brown County property data is often available to the public online through the Recorder of Deeds website.

Brown County Recorder of Deeds Hiawatha KS 601 Oregon Street 66434 785-742-3741

The Brown County Assessor's Office determines the value of taxable property in a county or local community in Brown County, Kansas. This property data is used to assess and collect property taxes. Assessor Offices maintain several forms of Brown County property data, including property tax assessments, property appraisal values, and records on public property and unclaimed parcels. These Brown County property records contain information on current and former owners, historic property tax rates, and changes to the appraisal process or property tax formulas. Brown County Assessors may also keep property maps that show property boundaries, buildings, and zoning lines, and their records may include information on unpaid property taxes, tax liens, and foreclosures. Assessor Offices may provide online access to Brown County property data.

Brown County Assessor's Office Hiawatha KS 601 Oregon Street 66434 785-742-7232

The Brown County Clerk's Office maintains public records for a county or local government, including a range of property records in Brown County, Kansas. These property records include documents on Brown County property taxes such as property appraisals, property tax assessments, unpaid property taxes, and tax liens or foreclosures. These records contain property data about the former and current owners, property sales or transfers, and the property's boundaries. Clerk Offices often also keep property maps that contain Brown County property boundaries, property tax data, public property, and unclaimed parcels. These sources of Brown County property data, which are important for owners and prospective buyers, are often available on the Clerk Office website.

Brown County Clerk Hiawatha KS 601 Oregon Street 66434 785-742-2581

Everest City Clerk Everest KS 717 Main Street 66424 785-548-7776

Horton City Clerk Horton KS 205 East 8th Street 66439 785-486-2681

Morrill City Clerk Morrill KS 612 Roxanna Street 66515 785-459-2231

The Brown County Housing Authorities operate at the local level to create housing options for people who have low incomes in Brown County, Kansas. They may provide low-income rental housing or rental assistance programs, as well as operating apartments and single-family homes. Housing Authorities maintain Brown County property data on people who use their services, including income information, housing assistance, and any housing reports about the renters. They can also provide information on how to apply for low-income housing and using Brown County Housing Authority services. Brown County property records and information about housing may be available on the Housing Authority website.

Horton Housing Authority Horton KS 1701 Euclid Avenue 66439 785-486-3615